Friday, February 10, 2012

Too Faced: Leopard Love Palette

I just had to take a moment to share with you about this palette. I AM IN LOVE with it. This palette is beyond amazing and a must have for everyone's collection.I purchased mine online through Sephora in an exclusive kit for $26.00 called "On the Prowl". The set contains:- Lip of Luxury in Cougar, 0.17 oz Primed & Poreless, Flatbuki Brush, 0.24 oz Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit. I will discuss the other items in later blog post but today I wanted to talk about how much I love this kit. 

I have used this for several weeks and just cant put it down. It my go to bronzer, blush and highlighter..I use this will all my clients and/or recommend it to everyone I can talk to. The colors are beyond gorgeous on any skin tone and so buildable to create the look you are looking for.

Throw this into your purse with your favorite mascara and lipstick and you have a quick  look that will last all day long and into the night.  



Description via Too Faced :



What It Is: 
Bronze, blush and brighten with this all-in-one complexion perfection collection containing three purrrfect shades to complement any skin tone. Includes a convenient How-To guide with application tips and tricks for customizing your glow-from sheer to sexy. 

More To Love: 
Three Shades In One: Bronze, blush and brighten with this all-in-one complexion perfection collection containing three purrrfectshades to complement any pretty kittys skin tone. Our best-selling Pink Leopard Bronzer shines bright, while two NEW combinations offer a dangerously sexy glow.

Swatches:
flash
no flash


Price: $27.00


Would I purchase again: Absolutely


Where to buy: Sephora    Too Faced  

'til Then
Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment