Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Glam Bag February 2012

I got my very first Glam Bag today and let me tell you I was beyond impressed with the packaging, the bag and items received. I would say that so far this company will out surpass Birchbox. They are both great companies but after receiving three boxes from Birchbox and not being impressed with any off them so far. Ill be doing another post about all the monthly beauty boxes that are out there so you can decide which you want.



Greeting care from MyGlam team
The bag all the goodies came in
X-Out Shine Control




NYX Roll On Shimmer
Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask
Ghiradelli Milk and Dark Chocolate
NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions-$100 Gift Certificate
Freeman Facial Mask Sachets-Goji Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment