Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Birchbox 2012 Unboxing

I was so happy to see the postman this week. After chasing down my Birchbox that was shipped early this month it went through quite a journey to get to me. See I moved to a new home just days before the box was shipped, hoping that I changed my information in time with Birchbox to have it shipped to my new address but unfortunately it wasn't. So for weeks it bounced around the Tennessee postal system. So after two weeks from when it should arrive I finally got it. I was so thrilled I called my husband at work to give him the good news. He was happy as well, that I wouldn't be telling him my woes of my missing Birchbox. I tore into my  box to see what goodies awaited me inside. (Since my box was such a late arrival I decided not to do a video this month but I will next)







I am very impressed with my Birchbox this month. Cant wait for next months box.

No comments:

Post a Comment