Monday, November 21, 2011

NYX on Hautelook Starting Today


Good Morning Beautiful, 

With the holidays approaching this Thursday and most of you enjoying a short work week. I thought I would share a great deal happening at HauteLook starting today and ending on Wednesday. I just discovered this website a few months back and its just amazing. You get wonderful discounted deals from the lasted jeans, makeup, shoes and beyond.

Starting today they have great discounted deals on NYX sets. I have not talked much about these but I would highly recommend them, their Jumbo Eye Pencils are just to die for. A little something about NYX is they are an amazing company that has a large selection and an affordable price. So click of to HauteLook now and get these amazing NYX deals.

NOTE: You will need to be invited via invitation so click the link here for your personal invite from me.

Happy Holidays
Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment